IBEW 569 Members:
Join us to walk for our endorsed candidates throughout San Diego County and our ballot initiatives – including school bonds with PLAs. We’ll install yard signs, walk and talk with some of our neighbors and then conclude with lunch! Together, we’re going to win key elections to benefit our members and pipeline of work!
Below are all of the San Diego County Election Walks. Please select your Walks and RSVP via the hyperlinks. All walks occur from 9:00am-12:30pm.
- Saturday, November 3rd – SAN DIEGO GOTV MEGA WALK – the Big One!
- SUNDAY, November 4th – SAN DIEGO GOTV MEGA WALK
NOTES: Training and talking points will be provided; we will also have a raffle with great prizes – plus for every walk you walk, you’ll receive a raffle ticket toward the grand prize of two roundtrip airfare tickets to anywhere Southwest flies in the continental US.
Questions? Please contact Gretchen Newsom, our Political Director at 858-569-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The upcoming election on November 6th is shaping up to be an extremely tight race, and there’s no doubt that every single vote will matter. This election will determine the fate of our jobs, our benefits, our retirement and even our union. We have the following priority races:
- Measures DD, YY, and VV: Nearly $4 Billion of School Bonds for Construction = Union Jobs!
- Vote No on Prop 6 to preserve funding for mass transit and transportation infrastructure
- Dr. Jen Campbell for San Diego City Council, Nathan Fletcher for County Supervisor, Alejandra Sotelo-Solis for National City Mayor; Tasha Boerner-Horvath for Assembly 76; Cori Schumacher for Carlsbad Mayor; and Jill Galvez and Mark Bartlett Chula Vista City Council.
We need to win these priority campaigns and initiatives in order to secure more work for IBEW 569 members.
Be sure you are registered to vote – you can register online at: http://registertovote.ca.gov/.
And please do your part to keep our Union Strong by RSVPing for an above Labor Walk!