Help plan the future of transit in San Diego when you take the Elevate SD 2020 Vision Builder Challenge!
The Vision Builder is an easy-to-use online tool for the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (MTS) to learn about your transportation priorities.
The Vision Builder provides 17 different project concepts and a 1,000 coin budget where you can create a project list to shape a transit system that works better for you and your community. For example:
- Do you want extended service hours or 24-hour service?
- What about new Trolley lines to the airport or to Kearny Mesa?
- Should MTS ramp up security or have more amenities at stations?
- Do you want steeper, or free, discounts on fares for specific riders?
- How about creating new lanes on our freeway system for direct transit service to job centers like Kearny Mesa, Sorrento Valley and UTC?
Getting your answers to these questions will help MTS create a plan for a better-connected region, find immediate transportation solutions and identify investments that have a long-term impact for all San Diegans.
Projects and priorities identified in the Vision Builder will be presented to the MTS Board of Directors, along with previous MTS outreach efforts, as they look to develop a funding plan for voters to consider in the November 2020 election.